Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weird

Weird is just a side effect of being awesome.





Quite fitting for tonight. What started as an exchange for weather report in facebook- lead me into blogging about converting Fahrenheit into Celsius. How weird is that? Now I want to remember that to compute for fahrenheit, you have to multiply the x celsius to 9/5 or 1.8 after multipying you add 32. And the reverse works for celsius, which is subtracting 32 first and multiplying the x fahrenheit to 5/9


I googled the spelling and I got Fahrenheit (not the Taiwanese boyband) and Celcius (dont mistake this for a rapper album) correctly.


If I were reading this outloud, I can almost hear one of my co-worker telling me: "Whatever" in a tone that clearly shouts "I dont care." Funny that word is becoming a joke to hear around.


Whatever.
 

No comments: